Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happiest Moments of My Life (so far. hahahaha)

hellooooo :D. time for a rather cheer-up post here. hahaha.. usually i wrote about mind-tormenting stuffs coming from this cursed ever-thinking-melancholy brain, but for now i want to write about happiest moments throughout my colorful 19 years existence in this world. here comes the order

1. Mom's Word
One day i was sitting in front of my computer playing games or browsing or doing something i forgot while my mom was sweeping the house (don't say that i'm a bad son not to help my mom. i've done it before. trust me. hahahaha). We were chatting at that time, talking bout certain things (that i forgot too), until somehow she said the most wonderful quote i've ever heard, "Kau kalo mau liat saya, liato kadir. Kadir tu persis saya. Apa yang ada di saya, ada di kadir." translated: "If you wanna know me, look at kadir. he's just exactly similar to me. Any character i have, he has it." that's the first time she said it. but not the last. in a couple of occasions she repeated that words also. and she even added other people's opinion regarding to this similarity we have.

Why would i be so happy? Because my mom is one of the greatest person i ever met. If anyone i admire most, i can say that one is my mom. She's just close to perfection. i just wonder how great my grandpa was, because my mom is just the miniature of my grandpa. i found them as great people who knows who they are, what they should and should not do, and they have strong hearts. gosh, i'm out of superlatives to describe them. hahahahaha.. my mom, she's just unbelievably amazingly great.

2. That haul at Tegal
haul is the commemoration of a great person's death. it's just like tahlilan but with a bigger scale.
i attended a haul in tegal (i used to be there with my grandpa long long time ago. miss him so much. and lately i go with my mom. but not in this occasion). There was Habib Umar Jailani also. in the morning before the main ceremony, Habib Umar and some other Habaib was in the house where i slept as we hold a little prayer there. Before the prayer ends, i was asked to recitate something. I was so brave to pick the poem at that time, that i have never ever read it anywhere before. but it went great. Habib Umar enjoyed my recitation so so much much (i'm being lebay. hahahahaha). and that was very memorable. I've been a munsyid (wikipedia said: Orang yang menyanyikan nasyid biasanya disebut munsyid, sedangkan arti munsyid itu sendiri adalah orang yang melantunkan atau membacakan syair) for about 8 years and i've been doing it in front of thousands of people in so many occasions, but it's never been this memorable. it's still fresh in my mind how Habib Umar raised his hands, closed his eyes, moves his head left and right in joy while listening to my recitation. I can even remember Habib Bagir Atthas smiled at me at that time :D. that's wonderful :D.

3. My Sister's marriage
January 3rd, 2010 was the date. less than a month before, i got an accident. i broke my palm and hurt my knee. there was a pin in my left palm that made me look like wolverine. hahahahaha.. After that accident, my movement was very limited since i have to use a kind of holder in my right leg. only that makes me help all the wedding process. hahahaha.. So i was given a job that suits my condition: manage the invitation cards. give names, put it inside a plastic, classify it.

enough blubbering. what makes me happy are: guests, maulid in the akad nikah (one of the best akad nikah i ever attended. moreover, i sit next to ami syech and even make a duet throughout the maulid. hahahaha.. nice one), people's response, and how it went very fruitful. people said that my sister's wedding was spectacular. masjid Assegaf was so full that some people even sit in the 2nd floor (around 1000 people maybe). it's not that we're being excessive or royal,, no. but my AA family was huge itself (huge and i mean it. more than 200 of the attendant can be called "family"). moreover, my mom and dad are a very sociable, so they have a hell lot of friends and relatives. so it makes sense that the number of people was so huge.

4. Jawa Timur Tour :D
wakakakakaka... this one was hilarious :D. finally high school ends :D. me and 3 of my friends decided to take a trip to jawa timur for ziarah. We visited surabaya, gresik, bangil, pasuruan, malang and we visited some Habaib all along. a wonderful trip. full of laugh and stupid yet crazy things, but it's a purposeful one.

5. ISDC break
i'm a debater. i started my debating career at senior high school from the first grade. ISDC is the dream of every indonesian senior high school debater and by the blessing of Allah, i made it. I was the best in my provincial selection beating my arch rival and my compatriot. In the national level, i made it through the top 24 best ranked 12. In the top 9 selection i was a bit unfortunate finishing at the 11th position. but all in all it was wonderful. throughout my debating career, i won 7 debating competition with some best speaker predicates along. high school is just wonderful :D

6. Smansa
it was a great achievement for me to be able to enter smansa since at the beginning, some people (a close one) doubt my ability. i come there easily, stamped my mark there, and graduated excellently.

that's all for now :D. for the upcoming list will be: my graduation, my first job, "that thing", the day when i propose a girl to marry me (wakakakakakaka), and my marriage :D. further on will be my first child, promotions, and the list goes on and on. may Allah always give me a wonderful life and guide me to thank Him whatever happen in my life. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment