Thursday, December 17, 2009

An Introduction

Okay.. I am writing the very first words on my personal blog. And it starts with thousands of deleting after a few keyboard push. Before i go any further, please forgive me for the low-quality writing i have since i don't usually write.

I've been interested in blogging and similar writing stuffs for quite a long time actually, but still no real act (the analogy is if you admire a girl for a long time and you don't propose her). If you ask me why (i am sure that none of you do), the answer is just simple: improving writing skill and letting the world know what crosses my mind. So far, i have no problem in expressing my ideas orally and i have no problem in constructing it either. But writing is rather different. Writing force me to think more about what i want to say and the way i say it; unlike debating which mainly focus on an instant idea with a lightning-quick process inside the brain without too much taking account on how the word is constructed as long as the adjudicator catch what you mean. So, it's challenging for me to work my brain, choosing appropriate words, picking idioms, and arranging those things into an enjoyable and both eye and brain friendly material.

Facebook's note is my first small step entering the mute-talking world. Not that much, but it satisfies me to have made some "trashtalks" (quoted from Lady Hitler) published. The temptation of having a personal blog is still there even if i'm not so sure that i'll take a good care of it. Then in a historical day of December 16 (or 17 if it has passed midnight), i signed up for a Google account and decided to create a blog. It's quiet funny though that i need almost half a day just to find the "CONTINUE" button in the "second step" page of blog-making because my browser is a weirdo. It hides that button!!! So after a short this-and-that stuff, here i am in the Blogger world :D!! “thinkertalks” was born :D. Oh, not to forget that some people's persuasions also help me making this blog. And their help will not be forgotten ;).

What's next?? Name? Okay, as you wish. "thinkertalks" is my pick. Actually I want to make something arabian-esque, exposing my size (which is rather intimidating), and with a little touch of fun, but it’s not easy to combine those three to make a name. Not wanting to waste too much time just to find a name (and doctrined by Lady Hitler with her quote “Apalah arti sebuah nama?”) then I pick the very first thing in my mind: thinkertalks. Reason? I like to think even for such unthinkable and highly unimportant to be thought, especially about life, human, society, social things and everything related to it. It’s just fun for me. I can find many “hidden treasure” by doing it. And here in this blog I will tell people around the globe the result of it; I’ll “talk” about it.

Finally, the first post should ends. And I decided that it ends here. In this moment of Islamic New Year, I’d like to wish every of you a very best life in this new year. May Allah forgive our past and guide us to the better future. Amen. Keep smiling everyone =)

PS: Just now i know that writing is not as easy as speaking. And blogging is not merely writing stuffs.

4 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!
    congratulation!!
    :D :D :D

    - Lady Hitler :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you.. Guide this embryo and show him the right path to grow.. hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love the new template!
    keep up the good work, Zygote! LOL.
    you funny, kiddo.
    hahahahahahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. green :D. my fave one.. it also reminds people to protect the world to stay green. really, i thought bout dat with this template pick.
    hihihihi.. i'll keep on saying dat ah.. or i'll make a post with that title :p

    ReplyDelete